Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eggless Pound Cake

Hola my friends! Como Esta? Today my recipe isn't exactly globe driven, but rather family driven. My brother Leon is a vegetarian, so I decided to try to find an eggless cake recipe. His 30th birthday is coming up and I want to make him an awesome cake. I want it to be bright, colourful and fondanty. I'm going all out!

Here's what I found

Ingredients

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

2 teaspoons baking powder

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk

1 cup orange juice

2 teaspoons vanilla extract

1 cup melted butter


Method


1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan

3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl
4. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda
5. Make a well in the center and pour in the sweetened condensed milk, orange juice, vanilla and melted butter
6. Mix well and pour into prepared pan

7. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean
8. Allow to cool

Hope you guys enjoy. Vegetarian or not.

From me to you

Buon Appetito!

Lisa Rhooms



No comments:

Post a Comment